The XG-7100 1U pfSense Security Gateway Appliance High Availability 2-unit system is designed for fault tolerance and failover to prevent loss of critical services in case of hardware or software failure. It can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance at an excellent price. With preloaded pfSense software, the XG-7100 1U is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations. Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, this is a low power system built to provide a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance.
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Two 1U systems to provide redundancy and failover using minimal rack space.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- High-Speed 10 Gigabit Connections
- Multiple VPN Connections
- High speed connections with IDS/IPS functionality
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router distribution based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense software-based appliances can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
|CPU||Intel “Denverton” Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with QuickAssist|
|Memory Options||8GB DDR4 Non ECC|
16GB DDR4 SODIMM Additional Memory (24GB Total)
|Storage Options||32GB eMMC Flash|
256GB M.2 SATA SSD
|Network Interfaces||2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports|
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch, uplinked at 5 Gbps to Intel SoC (2x 2.5 Gbps) for LAN.
|Network Expansion Options||4-Port Intel GbE|
|USB Ports||1X 3.0|
|Console Port||Mini USB|
|Max Active Connections||8.0 Million|
|Power||Internal AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz|
|Case||19″ 1U rack mount|
|Dimensions||19″ (483mm) x 1.75″ (44mm) x 8.5″ (216mm)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 60°C (140°F)|
|Hardware Warranty||12 Months|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS, UL|
|Power Consumption||20W (idle)|