The XG-1541 1U pfSense Security Gateway Appliance High Availability 2-unit system is designed for fault tolerance and failover to prevent loss of critical services in case of hardware or software failure. It was created as an excellent solution for medium to large business to provide flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc. With preloaded pfSense software, the XG-1541 1U is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations. It can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance.
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Two 1U systems to provide redundancy and failover using minimal rack space.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- High-Speed 10 Gigabit Connections
- Multiple VPN Connections
- High speed connections with IDS/IPS functionality
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router distribution based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense software-based appliances can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
|CPU||Intel “Xeon-DE” D-1541, 2.1 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC|
|Memory Options||16GB DDR4 UDIMM|
|Storage Options||256GB m.2 SATA|
2x 256GB m.2 SATA RAID 1
|Network Interfaces||Dual LAN via Intel® i350-AM2 1 Gigabit Ethernet|
Dual LAN via SoC 10GBase-T
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI)
|Network Expansion Options||4-Port Intel GbE|
2-port Chelsio SFP+ Expansion
|USB Ports||2x 3.0 ports|
|Max Active Connections||16 Million|
|Power||200W Internal Power Supply, 100~240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp Max|
|Case||Standard 19″ 1U rack mount|
|Dimensions||17.2″ (437mm) x 1.7″ (43mm) x 9.85″ (250mm)|
|Operating Temperature||10°C to 35°C|
|Hardware Warranty||12 months|
|Certifications||CE Emission, FCC, RoHS, UL|
|Power Consumption||20W (idle)|