The XG-1537 1U pfSense Security Gateway Appliance is an excellent solution for medium to large business to provide flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc. With preloaded pfSense software and 10Gbps SFP+ ports, the XG-1537 1U is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations. It can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance.
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- 1U form-factor to conserve rack space with a High Availability option available.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- High-Speed 10 Gigabit Connections
- Multiple VPN Connections
- High speed connections with IDS/IPS functionality
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router distribution based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense software-based appliances can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
|CPU||Intel “Xeon-DE” D-1537, 1.7 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC|
|Memory Options||8GB DDR4 UDIMM|
|Storage Options||256GB M.2 SSD|
2x 150GB 2.5″ SSD RAID 1
|Network Interfaces||Dual LAN via Intel® i350-AM2 1 Gigabit Ethernet|
Dual LAN via SoC 10GbE SFP+
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GbE (SFP+), 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T (RJ45)
1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI)
|Network Expansion Options||4-Port Intel GbE|
2-port Chelsio SFP+ Expansion
|USB Ports||2x 3.0 ports|
|Max Active Connections||8 Million|
|Power||200W Internal Power Supply, 100~240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp Max|
|Case||Standard 19″ 1U rack mount|
|Dimensions||17.2″ (437mm) x 1.7″ (43mm) x 9.85″ (250mm)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Hardware Warranty||12 months|
|Certifications||CE Emission, FCC, RoHS, UL|
|Power Consumption||20W (idle)|