The SG-5100 pfSense Security Gateway Appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance at an excellent price. With preloaded pfSense software, the SG-5100 is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations. Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, this is a low power system built for long life and solid reliability in a compact footprint.
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Small, desktop form-factor, so it fits about anywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
- SMB to Medium Sized Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- Home or Commercial High-Speed Gigabit Connections
- Multiple VPN Connections
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router distribution based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense software-based appliances can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
|CPU||Intel “Denverton” Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with QuickAssist & AES-NI|
|Memory Options||4GB DDR4 2400 MHz DIMM|
|Storage Options||8GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Network Interfaces||4x GbE RJ45 Intel SoC Integrated MAC|
2x GbE RJ45 Intel i210
|Network Expansion Options||None|
|USB Ports||2X 3.0|
|Console Port||Mini USB|
|Max Active Connections||4.0 Million|
|Power||Input: DC jack with threaded barrel connector|
External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 60W
AC Inlet: IEC320-C13 (3 PIN)
US Power Cord included
|Dimensions||1.75″ x 8.5″ x 5.5″|
|Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Hardware Warranty||12 Months|
|Certifications||RoHS, CE/FCC Class B, UL|
|Power Consumption||7W (idle)|